Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hà announced her intention to compete in Miss International Transgender in 2021 in Thailand

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hà announced her intention to compete in Miss International Transgender in 2021 in Thailand

It's been published 2 days ago in Phunu Vietnam ("Women Vietnam"). Hà/Lais wants to compete in Miss International Transgender in 2021 in Thailand. Here is a translation of the article :

Model Do Tay Ha wants to attend the beauty contest for transgender people in Thailand

Do Tay Ha is confident with her feminine and graceful beauty, so she wants to attend the beauty pageant for transgender people in Thailand in 2021.

- Do Tay Ha's life since transgender surgery encountered many happy or sad things ?

For me, my dream of becoming a woman was a burning desire when I was in kindergarten. At that time, I wished every day when I woke up to live in the form of a girl. And then that dream came true. I feel confident and comfortable doing what I want to be when living with the person I choose.

But my biggest difficulty is finding a job to earn a living and develop my career. I have to overcome prejudices against transgender people, so I still can't find a way for myself. Thankfully, my family has welcomed me lovingly. And I hope I have the opportunity to find a lover, although this is a bit hard to find.

- What did your mother share with you, ever since you lived as a woman ?

I lived away from my family and was independent when I was 19, so I rarely lived with my family, especially since my mother had been away for a long time. Only later did the family really accept the most natural way of being my new self, but they always said it would not be so difficult if they weren't transgender. I don't want to be a transgender, if I were born a woman! Because the surgery is painful, expensive and suffered greatly.

Recently, whenever I have time, I go home to eat with my mother. My mother is the person I love the most and also the person who taught me many things. Her personality is also partly influenced by her mother.

- Usually transgender people find it difficult to get a job. How did you fit in your new life and work ?

In fact, not only transgender people, but also young people are very difficult because society now requires high levels of qualifications. Recently, the employment opportunities for transgender people have also increased. Many of you work for many companies or are self-employed. As for me, I think I am passionate about art so I still haven't settled down on specific jobs. I still follow modeling and performing in bars and small cultural activities such as the opening party, new year, new year, birthday, .. I am still looking for a suitable job to stabilize my life. .

- Who has a direct impact on my life, my change ?

I am a person who likes to be independent so few people affect me. All my changes are my own decision and what I want. But what really changed me is love and the pursuit of happiness. I greatly admire Nong Poy in Thailand and Huong Giang in Vietnam. They are my inspiration for me to learn and strive for.

- What are your plans for the next job ? For example, attending beauty pageants ?

I myself really want to win the beauty contest because it was a dream from a young age. Currently, I am learning more jobs so that I can open my own business later on. I was lucky to meet a friend. She lives abroad, is a good person who is also supporting me and has plans with me to develop later. I hope I and her can develop together sustainably. There will also be a beauty contest for the transsexual community to find a representative of Vietnam to compete in Thailand in 2021. I want to try again and hope luck will smile on me.

- Having participated in beauty contests for transgender people, do you have any joys and obstacles ?

I am very happy that there are beauty pageants that are well received by the public and the public. This shows that the transgender community has more opportunities and is also a motivation for you to strive for success and benefit the society.

However, the big obstacle is that the beauty contest for transgender people has not been considered by the relevant authorities in Vietnam as a regular and unlicensed contest. The beauty criteria for women that apply to transgender people unintentionally put pressure on you to participate and do not create diversity. Therefore, the development of transgender beauties still faces many obstacles.

HA PR4.png

HA PR5.png

HA PR6.png

Last edited by P&G; 03-04-2020, 10:41 PM.

Very beautiful!
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

This is a great challenge for her. She will be 30 years old this year but she is able to make herself look better than younger ladyboys using artist's technics of make up. She has a strong character. As she explained the journalist she couldn't fix on one job, so she alternates bar activity and artist's performance. She also volunteers in a LGBT NGO.

I had a fairly long chat with her when I arrived in HCMC. She defended I had to pay 2 million VND to meet her and i was targetting 300 K on that day. I knew she had advertised at 800 K but she didn't want to discount her offer. We managed both to save face but found no agreement. I met her 3 weeks later in a bar. I feared her since she acts as some kind of leader among ladyboys. I feared she would push them to keep high prices.

3ldb2.jpg

In this pic she looks as pretty as a 20 years old ladyboy and a 25 years old one. The youngest doesn't have hormones. I find her prettier since she changed her look. What one can't see in this pic is that Hà looked tall and almost athletic.

HLW1020.png

She posted the above photos last week as she traveled to Đà Lạt in a LGBT organization meeting. She likes her glasses. She says she looks like a 12 years old school girl. I daren't tell her she looks like the school girl's old teacher.

BTW, I hope she will qualify for Thailand even though she doesn't win. She will ne a great rep of Vietnam.

Comment

She's lovely, but not as beautiful as Nguyen Huong Giang, or last year's Miss Vietnam representative: Do Nhat Ha. I've found it interesting that all the Vietnamese contestants over the past 3 years for MIQ all have done singing in their own voice as their talent segment. I suppose that reflect the opportunities they have for employment in Vietnam.

I remember reading that Nguyen Huong Giang spent 2 years preparing for MIQ, as she was supposed to originally compete in the 2017 contest. It was postponed due to the passing of the Thai King. When you see photos of her in the swim suit competition segment - her training really paid off, which contributed to her win.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Top competitors already work in the show business in Vietnam. They come from rich families and had surgery early in their life. Anyway, I wish Hà to go as far as possible. I had met another ladyboy who competed last year in a beauty contest. Anh Anh (Quynh Anh : see An in this post) was not hooking in the street in early November (2019). She was busy at miss Tiffany Vietnam.

Comment

Working...
          X